The Governor of Illinois, J.D. Pritzker, has issued a State of Emergency in Illinois. The decision to do so was made so that the state can receive more funding and resources to support the containment of the Covid-19 outbreak.
- VIDEO: Dr. Stemer Explains Symphony’s COVID-19 Response
- VIDEO: COVID-19 questions answered by UChicago experts
- Symphony Care Network Appoints Infectious Disease Expert to Lead COVID-19 Crisis Team with Noted Gerontologist
- AHCA/NCAL Says Segregated COVID-19 Units Best Path for Hospital Discharges
- Belvidere nursing facility employees share strong message regarding COVID-19